Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a kitten today and it was sneezing a little bit and also has discharge in nostrols and is wheezing and its noise is dry.

We toke it to the vet she gave it shots and I told her there is somthing wrong whith her noise and she says that its fine ! Im just scared that this might pass to my other cat. Is this treatable ?

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Whatever your kitty has, hopefully the shots that were given will reduce the nose discharge. Kitties can go downhill fast. It may take some time for the shots to work, but kitty should still be eating and playing. Kitty's can go downhill fast if they aren't eating or drinking much, so take it back to the vet is this happens. A lethargic kitten is usually a sick kitten.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
You need to call your vet and find out exactly what shots were given and why. If your vet vaccinated a sick kitten, for instance, it's time to find a new vet. If, however, the injection was some type of antibiotic or other medication, you need to find out what it was and why your vet administered it.

Laurie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.