Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my little ones last friday, and I finally have new pictures to share! They are so cute and sweet!

Luna is a sweetie, and likes to cuddle and purr. Neville is mainly interested in playing, but will cuddle too if you catch him in a sleepy moment :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Leazie said:
How do you get anything done with those two cuties around? They are adorable.
I don't when they're awake! Though sometimes they'll play with each other instead of climbing on me. I think it's a good thing I got 2 instead of 1!

I get the most done when they're sleeping ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
OMGosh! They remind me so much of Cali and Charlee when I first brought them home!

They're adorable! :luv

·
Registered
515 Posts
irishgirl982 said:
Leazie said:
How do you get anything done with those two cuties around? They are adorable.
I don't when they're awake! Though sometimes they'll play with each other instead of climbing on me. I think it's a good thing I got 2 instead of 1!

I get the most done when they're sleeping ;)
What :?: Kittens actually sleep :?:
They sure as heck didn't seem to sleep too much when mine were that small. :roll:
They are just darlings, and yes, you were right by getting two of them at the same time.
Double the fun and they will keep each other company as well as entertained. (Not to mention you entertained as well). :wink

·
Registered
515 Posts
kata5 said:
Kittens! :luv Makes me want to run out and get more. They are adorable.
I completely understand. My babies are now 8, 6, 4 and 2. :yikes
I have always gotten a new kitten when the youngest one turned 2, but hubby says that it's either the cats or him. :dis Hmmmmm.........I'm sure going to miss him. :wink :wink
Actually since both of us are allergic to cats, I think that 4 is more than enough.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
katlover13 said:
They are so cute! Is Neville the one with the white face? I love the picture where the kitten is looking over the chair railing. Are their names from Harry Potter?

Yep! I got the names from Harry Potter :)

I was set on naming my kittens after characters of some sort! I had a long list of names to choose from, and Neville and Luna weren't even on the list. My (old) roommate and I had just gotten back from the Harry Potter movie this summer, and suddenly it came to me to maybe name them Neville and Luna. I mentioned it to my roommate and she was like, "I LOVE IT."

It's great because it's not 100% obvious that they're HP names (Like if I would have done Harry and Hermione, everyone would know immediately!) This way, only the true HP fans know. I took them to the vet on Monday, and the receptionist looked at me and said, "I LOVE THEIR NAMES" and I knew she was a fan!!

Also, my old roommate's cat is named "Lina" (short for Angelina) so it's kinda fun to have "matching names" with her kitty :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts