Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These cats are all from purebredsplus.org a rescue organization. They've been here for one day.

Whisper
White Persian/Blue eyes. His meow is so tiny it sounds like a Whisper, that's how he got his name. He's between 4 and 6 years old.

Taz
She's 11 years old and is the daughter of Rolls Royce my other kitty. She's had a very tough life and is glad to be finally home. She's a silver shaded persian with the doll face.

Oreo is 3 years old. He just got his first bath today and he looks so pretty. All that gray hair in the picture is gone and his hair looks nice and healthy now.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow, too bad about all of those kitties! :(

Are they fosters or did you adopt them all? Kudos if you adopted them all, and if you are fostering them. :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Yep, a family of 4. And let me tell you I've got my hands full with introductions over here.

3 males and 1 female. And add 2 cat loving dogs to the mix.

Everyone is in isolation and Rolls is being allowed to sniff under the doors where the other kitties are. I'm going to start letting him see them later on today for short periods under strict supervision.

What a crew!

:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few days have passed now and I have Taz, Oreo and Rolls all running loose in the house, only Whisper is isolated. He might have a sinus infection of some sort, so I'm taking him to the vet on Wed. he'll be isolated until I can talk to the vet about him.

These cats are so nice with people, just a bunch of lovebugs. It took awhile for them to stop hissing and posturing, but no blood flew and everyone is settling down quite nicely now. Oreo is not a hisser, he just gives them plenty of room and stays in his own space.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
It's good to hear that everyone is settling in. I hope that Whisper is feeling better soon!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Its great that they are settling in so well. I've never had to supervise a cat to cat introduction, but judging from some of the posts on here it can be very challenging! So glad to hear your fluffballs seem to be managing well.

seashell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts