Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this little girl came home with us last november,, we named her Pansy, as of last week we should have called her crazy play all night, stop playing with your tail your'e acting like non-stop weasal ball.. Yeti is very happy to have a race and chase partner..

·
Registered
182 Posts
What a gorgeous cat! I love calicos! Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
What a Cutie Pie!:)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
her back story, about a year a half ago her mother with 4 older kittens in tow showed up at my mothers place(minn.) and moved in with the semi feral colony.. talking to farm owners in the area it was found out were the mom cat came from, they actually wanted her back but never bothered to come down and get her.. homes were found for some of the kittens,, pansy was born last april(my mother marks a calander when she can) along with 3 other kittens.. we saw her at 2 months old..some time last fall the mom cat went back to the farm taking two kittens(my mother found a home for one kitten) pansy had stayed at the house and was working hard at being a house cat, she would park herself at a window at watch the indoor cats and everybody in the house for hours.. It wasn't a hard move to bring her home, adjustment to house cat took about 10 seconds..Yeti who also came from my mother's colony took about about two weeks to adjust to the new upstart in the house.. the day he found her in the top level of "his" cat tree was priceless..

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
morning bird watching with the Yeti monster..

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is what the bird watching devolved to after a few minutes

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
OMG! That's soooooo Funny!!:D

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pansy(the cat that watches everything) is now way to smart for her own good, last week she learned how to open bifold doors that were keeping her out of the family room unattended. after removing her from the room several times my wife locked the doors leaving the key in the lock (pansy watching) half hour later my wife watching from distance saw pansy jump up and wack the key, then test the doors, four wacks and she was through the doors.. (now the key is not left in the lock)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the little girl is growing...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Pansy's got her 'Impish' mojo showing in that picture!!:p
Her colors are beautiful!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts