Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. My name is Kenya Banks. I'm 17 years old and I just got a new kitten yesterday to keep my chihuahua puppy occupied whenever I'm busy. She absolutely loves him and I'm posting pictures if him here. I also need some help on new names. I can't seem to think of any. I like names that suit their looks so hopefully I'll get some opinions here.

Sorry they are so big. You can see a whole photo album of my new kitty and my chihuahua, Nina. There are also pictures of my soon to be fiance, and his pitbull, Sid.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Awwww, she's soooo cute!
And she also looks alot like another cat on this site, owned by Spike named Belle, you have to look for some of her pictures.

·
Registered
287 Posts
OMG!!!! What an adorable cat. I love the colors of those types of cats. don't know what they are, but wow they are gorgeous! Congrats on the new addition!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Oh how CUTE!!! Your kitty has such GREAT facial expressions! I bet he will really enjoy your dogs as playmates.

Hmmm, names are not one of my strong suits here! But a couple that come to mind are as follows.

Paws
Boots
Socks

Not very good, I know. :) But when I look at your kitty, his white paws stand out against the rest of his body. When you find out a name, let us know! :)

Lastly, WELCOME to the Cat Forum! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the name Bailey! He is a mocha color except his points and his paws. I also have another question.... if his mother was a calico and his father was pure black, how did his color come out? He had a twin sister who looked identical to him (without the stripe on the face). How can they manage to come up with this siamese looking trait? Would his parents have to carry it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SammyO said:
Welcome and cute kitty! My suggestion would be Bailey.

Is there 2 dogs there?
Yes, there are two dogs there. The white fluffy one is not mine. Thats my sisters pup. It's a 5 month old Pomapoo (pomeranian/poodle mix).

·
Registered
403 Posts
Awww, he's precious! I thought of Jasper when I saw him. Some more suggestions:

Casper
Bandit
Bart
Dickens
Sebastian
Abe

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Paisley?

It's also possible for a female cat to be bred by more than one male at a time. Those kitties might actually have a different daddy. Or, as mentioned, the parents could be carriers of the pointed gene.

·
Registered
589 Posts
He does look like Belle!!!

A lot of the names are great.....we tend to try and take the personality into account too. Anyway, great looking kitten. Looks like he's gonna be a pistol!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts