Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha! I had adopted 2 kittens back on June 17 this year. Kolohe (which means "Naughty" in Hawaiian), she's a Black long haired and is 7 months old. Koa (which means "daring,bold" in Hawaiian), he's an Orange Tabby and is 6 1/2 months old. He's also a Polydactyl. He has 6 claws on his two front paws. He sleeps with me almost every night. And Kolohe is pretty much "Miss.Independent". Haha!

I decided to join a forum, since I'm a first time cat owner. My husband had owned 2 cats before, and I've asked him so many questions. He always tells me that I worry too much. So since he's told me that, I figured I'd join a site where I could meet new people and share similar interests. There's much information that I'm wanting to know about the Feline. I'm sure by reading all of your posts, I'll learn a lot. It'll probably bring much comfort to me. Sorry I don't have a digi cam to post pics up. Anyhoo, you all have a good day and I'll talk to you later. Take care!

~Erin

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome Erin...we are happy to have you and your kitties with us!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey cool! My name is Erin too but it's spelt Erynn. Welcome to the forum!!!! You will learn lots!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the replies! :D I'm sure I'll like it here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts