Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! My husband and I have been talking, and we decided to take a leap of faith and get a kitty. We will be moving soon, and we're going to have to rent, but I'm going to have faith that we can find a place that allows cats. A few months without kitties was miserable! I'll never be able to replace Precious and Pepper, but I know that they have good homes now, and so I don't feel too bad about giving this new kitty a great home. She is exquisite... I'm having a hard time finding a name for her that's as beautiful as she is! I'll post pics as soon as she gets settled. Right now she's taken to hiding under the couch away from the noise my daughters are making... and I don't blame her! :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: New kitty!!! So happy!

I managed to sneak a few pictures of her, she refused to come out until the t.v. was turned off...? She seems really afraid of it.
The shelter was calling her "Mama Kitty" since she came in with a litter of kittens. I'm trying to think of a name for her that's as lovely as she is. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are few names I'm tossing around... or feel free to add a suggestion if you have one! :)

1. Ava
2. Bliss
3. Duchess
4. Mewsette
5. Mia (pronounced meeuh)
6. Misty
7. Sierra

·
Registered
534 Posts
She's beautiful! Athena's the first name that popped into my head, greek goddess of wisdom, and she looks like a wise gal ;) Congrats on adopting!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! She is a such a doll. She is what I like to call a "velcro cat". :luv

P&R said:
She's beautiful! Athena's the first name that popped into my head, greek goddess of wisdom, and she looks like a wise gal ;) Congrats on adopting!
That is TOO funny that you said that, because that was one of the first names I considered! My two year old was having trouble with it though, it was hard for her to say. We finally decided on Heidi, which wasn't even on my list! LOL It just popped into my head though, and it seemed to fit her really well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
She has such a beautiful color :luv

I like Lilly. Or something from ancient Egypt, she has that look Like Nefertiti, Cleopatra, or Bastet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts