What an adorable little face! Congrats on the addition to the family! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Beautiful! What are their names? :heart :heart

·
Registered
874 Posts
OMG.... too cute!!! When did you get in and steal my little feral tabby girl I have!!???? :lol: They look identical...what a hoot!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Lucky is beautiful, and the little one is too cute. Such big eyes.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Major cutie!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What a darling tabby kitty, and your white cat is beautiful, too!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I was drooling over the kitten again- does he have a tail? I can't tell. I love the bobtails (I have 2).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He has a tail, but its tiny and he is still nervous so doesn't show it much.

Thanks for the compliments on my older cat, Lucky. She has been battling renal failure for almost three years now. So I'm happy you guys feel she looks good. I don't have to give Sub-Q fluids for the time being and am not looking forward to doing it some more.

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
RBark said:

Thanks for the compliments on my older cat, Lucky. She has been battling renal failure for almost three years now. So I'm happy you guys feel she looks good. I don't have to give Sub-Q fluids for the time being and am not looking forward to doing it some more.
Poor baby, I'm so sorry :( Is that why her eyes have crumbles on them? My Baby is like that too, I have to clean around her eyes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DesnBaby said:
RBark said:

Poor baby, I'm so sorry :( Is that why her eyes have crumbles on them? My Baby is like that too, I have to clean around her eyes.
No it was just a bad hair day, so to speak. She doesn't have it usually. The visible issues with renal failure is usually dry fur.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts