Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted that I will be getting a new cat in the near future. But I am also reverting back to my childhood and getting a hamster! Hahaha. The thing is, we just got this REALLY cool cage at the pet store I work at.....and I think it would look REALLY cool up on a shelf in our livingroom (not accessible to my curious (to put it lightly!) kitten). My boyfriend and I are living in an apartment now...so it's going to be an animal house!!!! He is buying me the cage for my birthday (which is today! I am 23 now!!! Getting OLD!) along with some other stuff. I am thinking the name Hermit would be kinda cute for the hamster cause they hide like hermits all day. Hahaha. Anyway, wish me LOTS of luck with all these new pets! We also have two fishtanks going! Can you tell we love animals? If we could get a dog I'm sure we would have one but we aren't allowed in the house we are in now. I'm afraid of what kind of zoo we will live in when we have a house!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Happy Birthday! :))))

Hamsters are so cute! I've only had two, but they are neat pets. Good luck and let us know when you bring the little guy home!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts