Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been some time since I was on the forum. I thought I would share a couple of pictures of my new little tomcat. He is 8 weeks old today. The first picture was taken about three weeks ago. The second was taken last night.

I still haven't settled on a name for him. Even though my grandkids want to name him Tom, I'm not particularly fond of that moniker. I may wind up just calling him Buddy because that's how I normally address him.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would really like to keep him inside all the time, but my wife has reservations about that. She is very particular about her house and furniture and doesn't want cat hair every where. I understand and respect that. But she has relented and said I can let him come inside; he just can't stay all the time.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Most kitties really don't shed all that much. Some good daily brushing and maybe some pet wipes can really help control cat hair. I currently have an outdoors cat who has beaten the odds for 18 years, but if I ever have another cat after her, it will be a full outdoors cat. There is just so much bad stuff that can happen to a kitty outside.

Your new little friend is very handsome! He looks very soft too :}

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That's a very cute little boy. :) Buddy is a good name, Tom is also a good name. Pumpkin is nice. Or George, Sammy... oh my the memories...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Or Tiger! So cute. :) I hope he has a good safe place to hide, the world is big and dangerous for a little guy like that.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ha, I hadn't thought of that. I guess I could call him Tigger.

Awww Vincent had an orange brother named Tigger (his litter was Winnie/Eeyore [grey and white I think they were tabbies] , Tigger [orange and white tabby], and Piglet [him a black and white tuxedo lol] with mother princess.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Did you decide on a name for your little cutie?

Ha, your wife letting him in at all is the first step...he might have her wrapped around his little paw in no time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts