Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a little bit since I've updated things.

I've been pretty lazy when it comes to taking pictures of our newest cat; Gadget. Who we've renamed Big Boy. He's getting along just wonderfully with Baby, they play and share the bed with us.

Only problem with Big Boy is; he gets into the trash and eats any food we leave out in the kitchen. It's getting really aggravating but we've been using the spray bottle on him, and it seems to be taking somewhat of an effect.

We have a new member to our lil family. We just bought a Parakeet tonight; not sure on the gender just yet, but he/she was purchased from a pet shop, so we're hoping with some hard work it'll let us handle em. I've had Parakeets before, but my BF has not, so this will be a learning experience.

Baby is used to birds, and doesn't seem to mind, he keeps checking the lil bugger out and walks away. Big Boy started to paw, so I sprayed him so he knows just how much he can do. Just look. Lol.

Big Boy had an upper resp. infection, and massive eye goo, so took him to the vet and got some medicine for him. It's been clearing up real good. I myself and getting over a Sinus Infection, and working my butt off. :3
Its nice to have a chance to post.

Bought some of the World Best Cat Litter for Multi-Cats, hope to see that it's as awesome as people say!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Bought some of the World Best Cat Litter for Multi-Cats, hope to see that it's as awesome as people say!
I tried both the original and the multicat, I like the original better. I think it smells better and masks odors better. It gets slightly tackier though but nowhere near as tacky as Swheat scoop or clay litters on the bottom of the pan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts