Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm Cheree' from TX. I have a colony of 9 ferral cats and would love to be able to chat with other cat owners from time to time about keeping these guys happy and healthy.

I also have 2 inside cats, Fred and Ethy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Feral Cats Names

Again, this is Cheree' and I thought I would introduce you to my feral colony. The Queen Mum is Sleepy. She came around a couple of years ago. I fed her and she took up residency. 6 months later, Sleepy had kittens - Jewel, Lion King, Itsy Bitsy and Braveheart. I didn't realize that cats could have kittens so fast again and a year later she had PauPea, Black Beard, Quizzy and Muffaleto.

It's only recently that I found out about a feral cat organization that has given me the names of vets that will vaccinate and fix all of these guys at a reduced rate and all of the colony guys will be registered.

Since they all come up for food (only Braveheart will let me pet him) it shouldn't be too hard to capture them one at a time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inside Cats

My 2 inside only cats are Ethyl (the Queen Mum who believes we exist only to serve her and she may be correct) and Fred. Fred is a hudog, meaning he believes himself to be half human and half dog.

Both are incredibly loving and love the colony cats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts