Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Cindy and I am blessed with two indoor kitties, Winston (age 10) and Torch (he'll be 9 in July).

Winston is an insulin dependent diabetic (he was diagnosed last year) and Torch is a rambunctious little Bengal.

I am also caring for a feral kitty, Mousifer (aka Mousey).

Mousey is about a year and a half old and he was neutered last summer. I am considering bringing him in as a pet...a rather daunting prospect, but I think I'm up for the challenge. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Welcome!

Your cats are gorgeous!!!

And Mousey is adorable! I hope you can make it work, it would be wonderful for him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. :)
I think Mousey is already mostly socialized (with me, anyway). It took several months before I could touch him at all, but now he welcomes being petted. He doesn't seem to wander far from our house either. He is really sweet around me, and seems to like our indoor kitties (he really seems to crave kitty companionship), but he will flee at the sight of another person, and has to be sedated for any kind of vet exam. He's gotten into a few scrapes in his short life, and I think taming him will be less worrisome than the stress of having to deal with more injuries, which I know he will get as an outdoor feral.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts