Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! New here but certainly not to felines.

I grew up on a farm in eastern Nebraska. We always had cats on the place. LOTS of them.

Fast forwarding, years after the USN and more school, we got some Maine *****, brother and sister, brown mackerels both. Bookends. Sadly, the male, Bart, had FIP and we had to put him down at about 6 months. Buffy didn't have it and lived with us for 16 years. We put her down in August as her health was rapidly declining and she was in pain. :(

Being big time fans of Maine ***** by now, we found some kittens to adopt. We picked up a beautiful 4 month old smoke female w/a white collar, belly and feet. She's gorgeous. She's "Suzy" and we call her the "Prom Queen." :)

The two "little" kittens were acquired two weeks later from the same cattery when they became 12 weeks old. They are "Charlie" (another brown mackerel male, very cute and affectionate) and "Rosie" a female tortie, who is also very cute and affectionate.

Suzy is now 6 months old. Charlie and Rosie are now 4 months old.

I will report their ongoing health issues in another post.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll post some pictures of your kittens. If you post your health questions in the Health and Nutrition section I'm sure you'll get some good responses.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlie (10/29/12 born 6/20/12)

Suzy (10/29/12 born 4/28/12):

Rosie (10/29/2012 born 6/20/12):

1 - 4 of 4 Posts