Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Brandi and I live in Oklahoma.

I have 3 cats, 1 dog and 2 horses....

Cats first of course!!
My youngest is
Torrie: Calico/Tabby - 8months old. Very, very sweet personality, very playful, the purring NEVER stops. And she's very affectionate with my dog - I have pics, you'll love them!

Next up is Cheyenne - 2yr old I think you would call her Torrtie - she also is very sweet, loves to lay on me when I sleep - she slams her head into your hand when she wants to be petted. She'll curl up right next to me and curl up and tuck her nose under one of her paws... I think I have pics of that too

And last is Rascal 4 yr old diluted calico also very sweet... a little shy though, she had a rough start when she was little - my friend rescued her from her friend - but my friend that took her - her cat terriorized her and would attack her - to the point where he tore a big chuck of hair down to the skin so I took her.

All 3 cats have been spayed :)

My dog - her name is Roxy - 4yr old/spayed female she's a mix not sure what - I'm think she's part Greyhound, Whippet - she has the tucked up belly like a Greyhound or Whippet has, she's brindle colored - she has a long rib cage - long tail and she runs like a Greyhound, she can zip and zag like the best of them.

The horses - I have 2 Missouri Foxtrotters - Chief and Scout - they're half brothers....

And that's about it, I think.

I do have some questions - and I'm anxious to start getting to know everybody.

Brandi

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Brandi! It sounds like you have quite a little zoo there. I have two cats: Muffs who's a little angel and Abby who's a charming little devil, along with 7 fish, who just swim around. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Brandi! It sounds like you have quite a little zoo there. I have two cats: Muffs who's a little angel and Abby who's a charming little devil, along with 7 fish, who just swim around. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
AAAAHHHHH I really like your cats, love the black and white photos of them. My ex and I had a 55 gal fish tank - and loved to come home and sit and just listen to the water pumps, and watch the fish swim it was very relaxing... one day I hope to get a fish tank maybe a 30 gal one... anyway I will post pics as soon as I can post to the rest of the forum.

Does this count as my 2nd post??? :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to let you all know that I did create an album of my cats - named My Purring Fur Kids - I have many more pics to post. But I have to get some sleep. So I will see if I can't post more pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
AAAAHHHHH I really like your cats, love the black and white photos of them. My ex and I had a 55 gal fish tank - and loved to come home and sit and just listen to the water pumps, and watch the fish swim it was very relaxing... one day I hope to get a fish tank maybe a 30 gal one... anyway I will post pics as soon as I can post to the rest of the forum.

Does this count as my 2nd post??? :p
Thanks! And it looks like you now have 7 posts... so, you're officially on board. :) I have a 20 gal tank that I received for Christmas, so I'm just starting out.

I saw your pictures in the gallery. Rascal and Cheyenne are lovely, and Torrie is adorable!

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Hi Brandi! Welcome to the Forum. I love all the names you've chosen for your pets.....I've even thought that if I ever had a girl cat again, her name might be Torri. But how would you spell that -- Torrie? Tori? Torrey? The possibilities are endless. :)

Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Hi Brandi, welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing pictures! Torrie is so flippin' adorable...I love that mischievous look in her eyes! She reminds me of my Alice when she gets going, haha! Roxy, Cheyenne, and Rascal are beautiful too. Now I just need horse pics and I'm satisfied. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts