Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi! Just found this site and am so excited! I have a bunch of questions since I have only had a dog the past few years! Our last cat passed several years ago and we miss her. Now we have a little black kitten named Smudge. Smudge showed up in the garage at our TN house and my hubby brought her home. She was so small! We are getting her shots, etc. and she will be spayed in a couple of weeks. Our plan was not to keep her after spaying, but that has changed :eek:) !! She and our male maltese, Ollie, get along very well which helped make our decision to keep her!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vet said she was probably 8-10 weeks when she happened upon us so now she is probably 12-14 weeks. We had decided we would have her spayed even if we decided to give her to another family. We don't need anymore unwanted pets!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Yay and welcome to the forum! Kitties are so wonderful, and it's so great that she and your dog like each other! I'll keep an eye out for your questions to see if I can help, and if I can't, this forum is full of wonderful people who can! :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts