Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink: Hello fellow cat persons! I just joined this forum the other day, and am finding it most interesting. Just to qualify for membership, I have had cats in my life since I was a little girl (and THAT was a long time ago, lol!). I usually have at least 3, sometimes 2 cats living here at all times. My life would be incredibly empty without them. I have 2 males, a tuxedo named BO, A large solid grey named Meiko (looks like a Russian Blue) and a tortie female named Mouse. They are my little rays of sunshine!

I look forward to reading all about you guys. Drop me a note or a reponse any time.

Cathy
(aka Cat) [/i]

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi, welcome to Cat Forum!! I just joined too, and I've been on nonstop for the past few days!!

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love tuxedo cats!! And torties are really pretty!! I used to have a solid gray Russian Blue type cat too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the warm welcomes!

I'll put up some pictures of my "cat kids" once I can get my hands on a digital camera....hmmmm, i got my bf one for xmas............

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Cathy and Welcome,
I've had cats my whole life too, I can't imagine what life would be like with them. I have 8 now, I think the fewest we've ever had at a time was 4.

Life would not be them without them!!! @@@

1 - 6 of 6 Posts