Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got a new member to our family...

There is a stray mama who lives around my sister's apartment complex. Recently, my sister found a group of about 8 kittens. Other people of the complex caught the 6 friendliest ones and brought them to Pet Smat, near the complex. My sister had asked my cousin if he wanted one and he had said yes. So she set about catching the other 2, who were hiding in a shed. She got a little upset that she couldn't get to them and decided to get the maintainance guy to unlock the shed for her. Well, she caught both of them and brought them home. Now she gave the one to my cousin, but didn't know what to do with the other one. (She already has two cats and neither of them liked the kitten) She told me she was going to get rid of it by Friday (last friday). When I told my boyfriend (who is out driving on the road right now) he told me to bring it home. The first night he slept with me on the bed, and kept Gandalf and Mooch off the bed by hissing at them. I thought it was cute (if not a little mean) that this tiny kitten kept the bigger cats from coming up. So I decided to name him Diablo. They all pretty much get along now. Which is good. :D I just hope they will all accept the baby as well as they did each other. :) Anyway, I will post pictures of Diablo as soon as I can. It's really funny to watch Diablo and Gandalf wrestling, because Gandalf is twice his size... lol

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I can picture that kitten frightening off the big cats! :lol: He was frightened, poor baby. I think it's great that you took in the kitten. What a nice family you have now!

·
Registered
62 Posts
You're lucky your boyfriend likes cats :)
My fiance won't let me have another animal unless it's a dog....He wants a Saint Bernard....poor Angel, she's going to hate us!
Anyway, glad to here that Diablo knows how to make himself at home :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts