Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new here and I am looking forward to being a part of this community!

We have 2 cats.

1. She is a calico cat about 1.5 years old (born April of 2009) She was born from a stray cat and she is a tempered cat though she can be lovable at times. She doesn't really like to be held and she is a bit jumpy at times. I guess it's because she was born from a stray cat, we aren't sure why she is that way but that's her personality and we love her. Her name is Paisley!

2. Our other kitten we aren't sure exactly what breed he is. He looks like a Siamese cat but he was born from an oriental mother and we are unsure of the father. The person we got him from said she got out one day and later came the kittens. He is the complete opposite of Paisley. He LOVES to be held and is the most lovable kitten ever! He carries alot of the Siamese characteristics, he has the whiny cry and the pitched vocals. His name is Oliver (we call him Ollie).

Thanks for allowing me to introduce us, again I enjoy meeting everyone somewhere in the forum.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts