Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I'm a 22-year-old newlywed with two sweet kitties. My first cat is a large 4-year-old tabby my husband adopted in 2015. His name is Luther, and he has very expressive eyes, always looking sad or disappointed lol! We're not sure what his previous home was like. He has several broken teeth and scars, and he was extremely uncomfortable with being touched or held for the first year or so. Today he's a big cuddle bug. :)

Our newest addition is an adorable little white + grey kitten named Momo. She was just a few days old when she was orphaned by Hurricane Harvey; I adopted her when she was 3 weeks old and bottle fed her until she could be weaned. I'll post before/after pics later if anyone is interested - she's had quite a transformation. I'm not sure what breed she is, but I'd love to hear anyone's opinions. She has stunning blue eyes!

Attachments

·
Banned
14 Posts
Oh my gosh. How adorable. Luther looks like he has a small smile in the picture. How are they getting along?

Cute fur babies!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They get along really well! Luther has turned into such a dad, and it's adorable. She was extremely frail and sick the first couple of weeks, and I was nervous to put them together when we weren't sure she'd make it. He surprised us by bathing her and becoming super protective right away! :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
what a happy story!!! they are both so sweet looking. I absolutely love that Luther has become such a caring "dad" to Momo. Congrats to you all. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts