Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new member and came on this site to see if i can get some advice on some behavioral issues with my cats. I have 2 cats Bella and Renesme and they don't seem to want to be getting along with my brother's 2 kittens. So, hopefully i can get some good advice and be able to get them to eventually get along!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Bella. You'll be able to find plenty of information on behavioral issues here. With a little patience, I'm sure you can get the cats to at least be civil to each other. We have a lot of people here who really know what they're talking about and they are more than happy to help out.

Good luck and welcome!

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Hi and welcome! It will depend on whether your brother and his cats now live with you all the time, or whether they just visit now and again. If they live with you, then you should be able to have the cats get along if you do a proper introduction. If they just visit, it will be much more difficult.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha. Yeah I'm a Twilight fan but I named them after I read the books and before the movie actually came out. They are sisters from the same litter so I wanted their names to be connected somehow but couldn't think of anything else.

Yes I do live with my brother and his kittens. Mine are 2 years old and Tabby/Siamese mix. Their kittens are pure siamese and about 4 months now. I have lived with them about a month and they still hiss and growl at eachother. But hopefully I can get them to get over it!!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! So those two cats in the pictures are Siamese mixes? They are Cute! Vinnie is a Siamese mix too. You should probably introduce the kittens to them slowly first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts