Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
I am looking forward to being a moderator on this forum. There are so many wonderfull members who visit this site! I hope you will all feel free to come to me with any problems or complaints. Thank you agian for giving me the oportunity. :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Congratulations to all of you ! We need you in order to keep the forum growing in a beautiful manner :D

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Lilly said:
I am looking forward to being a moderator on this forum. There are so many wonderfull members who visit this site! I hope you will all feel free to come to me with any problems or complaints. Thank you agian for giving me the oportunity. :D
I couldn't have said it better myself. Looking forward to being part of the team. 8)

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Padunk said:
I'll be keeping a close eye on you, Tina! :mrgreen:

:wink:
Muahahaha! :lol:

Welcome to all of you. Please don't hesitate to ask if you can rent Mike's corner. He'll be happy to leave once in a while. OH! He just redecorated it, so don't bring Hildy in to do anything to it!!!

Seriously, it is an honor for all of us to be mods at such a wonderful forum. Our members keep it that way. Any problems are usually caused by troublemakers who come here for that very motive. Catman and Bean and I have been very anxious for you new mods to start!

·
Registered
552 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to all the new moderators!!

I suppose this means that "meanie" Jeanie will have more time to police my corner, though... )))

Love you, Jeanie!! Everybody likes to watch us pick on each other, because they know as long as we keep picking at one another, we are leaving them alone. :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hmmmm....well, I did tell Brooke to chase you out of the corner, but if you don't watch your Ps and Qs, you'd better pack a lunch, Mike! Pick up a book in the meantime, a nice loooooooonnnng book. Have you read Gone With the Wind? Shogun? About 1500 pages each...very good reading however... meanie Jeanie, huh? Well, I'll just sit here and cry in my iced tea. :cry:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jeanie said:
Pick up a book in the meantime, a nice loooooooonnnng book. Have you read Gone With the Wind? Shogun? About 1500 pages each...very good reading however...
How did you know that I have been reading Gai-Jin? I like looooooong books. Although I am a bit stalled on this one at the present.

Please don't cry in your iced tea, it waters it down so much... :wink: Sheesh, now I am going to get corner duty because her tea is weak. :lol:

Peace,
Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts