Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I added a new 4-5 year old male cream Persian cat to my home with my other cats a few days ago and he is crying alot and walking around a lot in the night time. I do not know his history since I got him at a cat shelter. My other cats are being good with him, especially my little girl cream Persian she gives him kisses. My husband thinks we have a baby in our house now. I am wondering if anyone else had this problem. I only had one other older cat who joined the family at that age and did not have this problem with him. The other cats I own have been with us since kittens. Any advice is appreciated. Glad I found this forum to join.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Your new kitty is in a strange unusual place and is probably crying out b/c they don't know what the heck is going on. I know sometimes you get lucky and get a cat that doesn't walk around at nite and cry but sometimes it happens. Soon they should start adjusting to your schedule and learning that the new cats around him are his friends. Its good to hear your other cats are doing good with the new cat around.

Good luck :!:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts