Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hello everyone.

My name is Manda (or Muz)... I've grown up and have loved felines all my life... and now at the age of 22, my fiance' and I have adopted a sweet tailless kitten named Cricket about a month ago. I really hope to learn at lot here and ensure that our Cricket has the best life ever.

So "Hi! I'm New... And here's my cat!"

Cricket is 9 months old... his tail was amputated at the shelter he was in after being attacked by anther cat... he's the sweetest thing ever. <3

·
Registered
146 Posts
congrats! beautiful cat! or handsome im sure HE would prefer :D and welcome!

ive only been posting for about a week on here myself, but i can safley say, you came to the right place. there are a LOT of really nice people on here who are willing to share anything they know. I have found answers to a lot of questions ive had. I really like this forum and i think you will too :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Cricket is adorable :luv . Poor little tail, but thankfully he will do fine without it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The fount of information you will receive here will astound you! This is one of the best sites any where, of any kind!

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Welcome!

Cricket has such a sweet face. :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome to you & Cricket!!! He is so cute & reminds me of my black & white cat, Lucy. Don't you just love his little pink nose and pink pads!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aww, congrats! He is precious! May he give you many years of laughs and love. I'm sure he will. :luv

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome! :luv

He is the sweetest boy in the world... he welcomes us when we come home, he loves to cuddle and play. He's very social and kind hearted... which is surprising since it seems that he had a hard kitten-hood before we adopted him.

LilRed: The best thing is that his paw pads are pink and black... his coloring is amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts