Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share some new photo's of my babies as I havent posted any for a long time, hope you like them :)

Teddybear & Elfie - 'brotherly love'

Elfie ( we made this floor scratcher out of 2 scratch post's joined together)

Teddybear "pweeaaaseee mumma can I have more sweet's, look how cute I am"

Meeca 'I am a beautiful Diva'

Elfie 'such a proud boy'

Elfie 'audition for Xfactor' lol

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Great pictures (and great captions)! That last one is amazing. You have a beautiful furry family. The scratcher you made is brilliant. I have 2 stand alone ones (with a base and a top) that neither cat seems to use. Maybe I'll take off the base and top and do what you did - how did you attach them?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you :)

the floor scratcher is a massive hit with all 4 of our kitty cat's they love laying on it as well as scratching on it, they lay on the floor & scratch on it side way's, standing on it, standing on the floor & scratching the top of it & they like to pull their selves around it side way's lol

my partner made some bracket thing's to attach the end's together I will get a photo to show you later today

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Thanks! - although it sounds like it might be something that I'm going to give up on immediately. I'm hopeless with putting stuff together. My answer to anything that needs to be attached to any other surface is Krazy Glue. :D

BTW, Teddybear just LOOKS like a teddybear in that shot of him alone. It's hard to think of any other name when you look at him. I also think it's infinitely cute that there are at least 3 cats named Bear on this forum. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts