Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had to share today's picture of my LIttle Hersh, my Havana Brown mix I've had for three weeks this coming Wednesday. He's 19 weeks old. He is so sweet, and when he looks at me with those eyes, his wish is my command--and it usually has to do with food!

Edit--I've just gotten a picture of Little Hersh appearing to look a picture of himself on my laptop, the CatForum picture. He's really looking at the cursor, but I was so pleased to have captured it I thought I would share it.except I don't seem to be able to attach more than one picture, so I have substituted the second for the earlier first one.

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! You mean my "spotless" rug, which remains so because my litterboxes are properly positioned! Trouble is, Big Hersh likes to knead on the rug, including directly UNDER the scratch pads I put there to dissuade him, LOL!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At the Admin's suggestion, I am creating a new post in which I am trying to upload two thumbnail images. Yesterday I could only do one, no matter what I tried. The first would be the original image of Little Hersh, the second is of LIttle Hersh looking at the computer screen at the original image on CatForum (he's really looking at the cursor, though, he loves to watch it.)

Same problem as before, only the last pic uploaded will show up.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
The picture of him looking at himself is precious!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts