Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt want to disturb him to much in his first few hours so theres only a couple, sorry for the bad lighting.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's in the bathroom, Envy and him are getting to know one another through the bottom crack of the door, they both have vanilla on their necks. We have been playing a LOT with Envy to try and take the stress away, she growls and hisses through the door at the baby (still unnamed). He had a plastic ID collar on him from Animal Control, I took it off and Envy found it and hissed and snarled at it for five minutes. I heard what I thought was my stomach growling loudly and it turned out to be the kitten hehe.

I fed them on either side of the door, but Envy ignored her food and concentrated on hissing at baby, which caused him to back away frightened.

Hes VERY loving, goes right up to me and my fiance all the time to rub against our legs, strangely he hasnt purred since we got him though even though he did at the shelter.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What an ending to your story - thank you for visiting the shelter and adopting this beautiful baby!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
What a cute baby! What kind of breed did they say he was at the shelter?

I went to the SPCA today and saw the prettiest cat there about 3 y/o, female Siamese/Ragdoll mix and it looks like your kitty except bigger and had blue eyes too, so tempted to take it home with me.......... :wink:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kitkat, animal control said his mother was a lynx point siamese(applehead), no idea on the father though.

Queen of the Nile: they picked me, with Envy we were actually going to take her brother home instead but she was very insistant and her purrsonality won us over. With Chaos I was actually waiting for a 7 month old cat I had seen on petfinder to be free of ringworm when on a lark I decided to go to Animal Control and see the cats they had, Chaos owned me from the moment I saw him. When I got to play with him in the bonding room he sealed that fate.(dont worry about the other kitty I was going to adopt btw, his foster mom says shes been inundated with requests to adopt him)

He started purring this morning! I went in to check on him and he ran right to me and when I petted him he purred soooo loud.

·
Registered
98 Posts
::MELTS:: Awwwwwwwwwwwww. He is adorable! I am so happy for you! I hope him and Envy start adjustming to eachother. What a wonderful kitty!

I would be happy to make you a new siggy and add Chaos if you would like. :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
WOW! What a beautiful cat. He's adorable. I think its great that you rescued this baby from the pound. I'm sure after a few days he and Envy will get along just fine. There's nothing like having multiple cats in the house!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Haha -- he has his head buried in the feathers!! What a little cutie. Sounds like he is a perfect little lover, too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts