Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off please ignore the ugly couch! It cost five bucks at the goodwill cause it had been there too long! (it's very comfy!)

Gato says "NOOO I'm camera shy!"

My fuzzy fat cat being typical Gato

I can't believe how tiny Neko looks in this pic!

Neko is my brat cat, if you can't see her "I am princess bow and obey!" attitude here idk what will convince you!

Nap time for Gato

They're definitely sibling!

I turned the camera on, it made a sound, and they looked up in unison, then laid their heads back down in perfect unison. Almost creepy!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lmbo! They do look like twins! I've always loved that neko has a black spot on her chin and gato has a white spot on his lip, that and their weight are a couple of the biggest ways to tell which kitty is which.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Aww the first pic looks like Gato is saying, "Oh no, not again mom...put that thing away!!".

I love their white paws with black pads and toenails, they are both adorable babies!

·
Registered
365 Posts
They're so cute and sweet! That couch looks a lot like one we used to have, that my dad hated. Same colors and similar pattern. He called it the "Miami Vice" couch. Lol.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They're so cute and sweet! That couch looks a lot like one we used to have, that my dad hated. Same colors and similar pattern. He called it the "Miami Vice" couch. Lol.
lol miami vice couch! I think it's ugly but it was sooo cheap! five bucks! wow can't pass that up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts