Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheba had me concerned today because she wasn't eating the wet food and looked a little slow. I hope she isn't getting sick, I am currently on unemployed and really can't afford a vet visit. If she needs to go, then I will take her. Sheba did perk up to her normal self, climbed inside of the couch (2 holes collectively made by all the cats). I quickly took these pictures. I will keep a close eye on her. Maybe she just had a off day :? She doesn't like the flash, lol. Pix heavy.

Here she is coming out the other end...

final exit..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Is it hot right now where you live? My cats are eating less ans sleeping more when it is hot. And sometimes their favorite food just wont sink in. Keep her on your eye but don´t panic yet, it can easily be something very harmles. She is a cutie pie!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kapatrik said:
Is it hot right now where you live? My cats are eating less ans sleeping more when it is hot. And sometimes their favorite food just wont sink in. Keep her on your eye but don´t panic yet, it can easily be something very harmles. She is a cutie pie!
It's not super hot, upper 80's- low 90's. I'm keeping my eye on her. As long as I see her eat something, I'm not too worried. She is still underweight and I can't wait until she gets a little bigger.

·
Registered
550 Posts
She is adorable!!! Hope she's feeling better now.
I've got to make sure my cats don't see these pics and get any ideas about our couch. They would love a couch like yours!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is the only one who goes inside the couch, the other take part in making it into a scratching post. I don't mind because I will be throwing it out whenever we move. I took Sheba to the vet today. I guessed her age right, 12 weeks. He said although she is a little bony in the hip, she is a good weight for her age. :catsm He tested her for worms and just as I had suspected....roundworms. We caught it kind of early. They gave her medicine. She gets more medicine in 2 weeks and a follow up visit. *whew* Couple pics of my baby girl!

·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
Such beautiful colors! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts