Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been told by some that I need updated pics. Here's a gallery. He's really not that big, about 10-11 lbs, but he seems fatter when he's lating down all flattened out.

Toby - Home

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had been told by some that I need updated pics. Here's a gallery. He's really not that big, about 10-11 lbs, but he seems fatter when he's lating down all flattened out.

Toby - Home

He's beautiful. I love his face and his rosettes are very nice. :)

How old is he? (or is there another thread that has his background?)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yes, he's a Bengal.

I'm eagerly awaiting picking up my two Bengals in two weeks. (Not to hijack this thread!)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, he's a Bengal.

I'm eagerly awaiting picking up my two Bengals in two weeks. (Not to hijack this thread!)
Bengal(S)? Wow.

Get a leash on them (harness) soon. And put them in a bath tub and let the water fill up.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Get a leash on them (harness) soon. And put them in a bath tub and let the water fill up.
Well, I'm still debating the harness. I know they love outside walks, but I've also heard that once they taste outside, they'll be crying quite often to GO outside. :) So it's just something about which I'll need to think.

There's that and the idea of trying to walk TWO of them...by myself (a leash in each hand) could be nerve-wracking. ;)

Thanks for the Toby videos! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just realized there were fish in that tub! LOL!

I'm curious...how successful was Toby at catching dinner? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts