Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally could take some decent pictures of Edgar, my baby Maine Coon! I also took a new picture of Chowder!

Edgar:

Chowder

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
If Edgar is Main Coon (I see someone is querying this), then it look to me as if the origins of MC's as some sort of cross with a Lynx may be right, because he looks something like I'd expect in a young Lynx. He's a handsome animal whatever he is. I admire the looks of the Lynx.

Chowder is pretty.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought he was not a coon either but then others say he is. To me too, whatever he is, I love the little man!! To me a cat is a cat...right :lol: I don't breed so he can be whatever he wants to be...even if that is a coon :lol:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Sorry, Edgar seems slightly wrong for you since he is not pure bred MC. I will make the sacrifice and take this poor moogy into my home.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Gorgeous kitties! I had a long-haired cat I thought must be a Maine Coon too, because she looked and acted just like Maine Coons that I read about. But, you know, she was probably a long-haired cat. :) They're beautiful no matter what lineage they have!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a thing for orange kitties (and yet I don't have one yet, sigh), so I find Chowder incredibly pretty! I also love the name. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts