Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make a special thread for Maugli only. :)

These pictures were taken about 5 days ago:

Maugli is about to walk

She starts walking

Walking...

Coming closer....

Almost there!

HERE I AM!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I've got to print up a couple of those pictures to share with my wife (she doesn't pay any attention to the computer). I want to show her pictures of OUR kitten that WE helped raise.

I know, Eva. You did it. It still seems like we were part of it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Empath, you really were part of raising her. Without you (Jeanie, BoscosMom,....ALL OF YOU!) and this forum, Maugli would have smaller chance to survive. She has many aunts and uncles... :D:D:D

I think her eyes will change.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Awesome job Eva!

I was following that thread every day. You and your hubby are her guardian angels. I think she knows how much she is loved.

You have a real sweetheart there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cute pictures and cute kitty!
Wish I could do that with our new little kitty.. we gets about half that distance and then leaps at me!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have to be honest with you. I'm normally the one who takes pictures but these pictures of Maugli were taken by my hubby when I was at work. Later he showed them to me and I was impressed! :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yay! I was hoping for some new pictures of Maugli!

What an absolute sweetheart! She's beautiful ::))

I'm so glad that she is doing so well - she's been in many people's thoughts here on the forum since the beginning. What a lucky girl she is to have found herself in your care, Eva.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I'm so sorry for being out of the loop, but I don't read here as often as I'd like. When where and how did you get Maugli? *hides* And what an adorable series of pics, by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts