Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
The 1st/2nd pic was kinda weird, its like the 2nd cat just magically appeared! They are so cute cleaning their paws, must've just had some good food! :lol:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Kitkat, I imagined sentimentalgirl taking a pic of Yoda. Then Dunga saw that and thought to herself, "What's going on over here?" So Dunga walks over and sees Yoda praying and she thinks, "Oh, she's doing that again. I think I'll just lay down so I can be in the picture too."

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, you are so funny Annissa! Probably that's what happened. I was about to feed them, food in one hand, camera in other hand...was very difficult!!! And I remember Dunga running around.. and Yoda praying. LOL

I'm trying to find a web space where I could put the movies I took of Yoda. Anyone knows any? I really wanna show you those movies!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heather102180 said:
GOLLY! You're Dunga looks JUST LIKE my Oliver, except not as fat! But gosh, they look so much alike!
I know! :) You said Oliver is 7 months, right? So he is about 2 1/2 months older than Dunga. Dunga is female so it makes sense that Oliver is bigger - because he is male. I noticed Oliver has brown belly too! And white chin. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yoda looks exactly like Psi. Psi will be 1 on March 25th. How dark are Yoda's stripes? The ones on Psi's tail are the darkest, but you can still see the tabby "eye-shadow" on his cheeks and see some stripes in his arms and legs and along the sides of his torso, but they are pretty faint. Here is Psi to compare when he was just under 6 months:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow! Psi looks EXACTLY like Yoda! I can't believe it! Now, we have tri-plets : Barnaby, Yoda and Psi. :D :D :D

I kind of don't see any stripes. :( I think that she has few lighter spots - almost white - but it depends on the light. Sometimes I look at her paws and I see them white, another time I see them grey (she is like a chameleon ha ha ha).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts