Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
It just looks so PRO, sisters and bros. Pleasing to the eye, easier to navigate... It inspires confidence to the mewbie who wants to know how to better care for their cats.

·
Administrator
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ooh, I see the "welcome [username]" line is now in bold. Don't know if it's something I changed or the admin changed, but I like it - thanks!

One more comment: I posted a link in one of my posts, but it isn't underlined, the way links usually are. The link itself works fine; it's just that it's not possible to tell that there's a link in a post just by looking at it. Maybe our admin gods could make links look like links? :)
I'll pass this up to the team and see what they can come up with for the links :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Dayle

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Just checking to see how the drag and drop works.

Yep! :) So now we have 3 options for inserting pics: drag and drop, attaching a file, or downloading from a image-hosting site. With drag and drop and attaching a pic, I didn't see a way to continue text below the image. I know it's possible with a downloaded image. But this is not a big deal.

One nice thing I discovered: It used to be that if I started to reply to a post but wandered off without posting, whatever I'd written was gone if I was away long enough to be logged out, which seemed normal. But now, even if I come back the next day and click on the thread I was posting in, whatever I wrote has been saved. A nice surprise. :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
With drag and drop and attaching a pic, I didn't see a way to continue text below the image. I know it's possible with a downloaded image. But this is not a big deal.
Hey there

This can be done using the Paperclip icon (when you're in New Thread or Go Advanced reply). Once you've attached your images, the paperclip will give you a drop down menu. Just have your cursor when you want the image to go and select it from the list. The post will add [ ATTACH] tags with the attachment number inside.

Dayle

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.