Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, thought I would start off with a quick intro and some photos.

I am currently owned by 4 felines, one that just arrived two weeks ago.

Asia is the newest member, she is just at 4 months old now. She is a Bengal, and going to be a sweetheart.

Bayou was my first Bengal boy, adopted as an adult through the local rescue. He is about 7 yrs old now, and he stole my heart from the moment I met him.

Cosmo is domestic shorthair age 14, and queen of the house.

Dexter is an American Shorthair & Devon Rex mix, 10 yrs old, and usually found in various odd positions.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are all beautiful cats, but Asia´s contrast and colors are just striking :luv ! How does your older ones tolerate the young princess?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The older bengal boy loved her from the moment she came home, although he wears out sooner then she does, and will find a high spot to nap (she is quickly figuring out how to get to all his 'safe spots' though...lol).

My older female just accepts this as another beast Mom brought home....I used to foster kittens, so she has the whatever attitude and just ignores the changes.

The orange male is the grumpy loner of the house, but he doesn't really care unless she enters his 'personal space'. Then he makes noise, but she ignores, and just goes about like he said nothing at all, he acts all miffed that no one listened to him. :wink: I have caught them nose sniffing a few times, and then when he sees me looking, he grumps off like it was a great injustice.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You must have a penchant for unusual felines--your cats are so unique and beautiful. I especially love the photo of Dexter. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
catalat said:
wow your cats are all so unique! personally i LOVE asia's markings... gorgeous!!!
She is going to need those markings to offset her antics...she is ORNERY! We have had her 3 weeks this Saturday, and she seems to be finding more energy and zoom and trouble every day :). Her saving grace right now is that she is super cute.....and that she cannot jump that high yet, LOL. Oh, but we do adore her, wish they could stay this young forever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts