Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Angela, I have never been on a forum so bear with me. I have 5 cats. I took in two perrel cats about 3 years ago. They are Two very adorable sisters, Sookie and Gizzmo. About 2 years later a tonkinese cat named Buster showed up my door step and has never left : ) recsently a friend of mine had to get ride of her 1 year old cat so i took her. Her name is Mesha. She has been here 3 days but won't come out and hisses at every thing that comes close to her. She will let my self and my kids pet her but hates the other cats. yesterday I brought home another cat. His name is goose and he is 1 years old. He is not neutered and last night he sparayed my whole house.

I made a apt to get him neutered asap. I just hope having two males in the house won't be a sparying fest. I feel a little guilty because my three cats were so happy and now i have disturbed there home with these two other cats. Do you think they will learn to co inside and be happy?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello!
I think you may have introduced the cats too fast, to be honest. Cats are very territorial. But hopefully they will all become friends.

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi Angela and welcome to the forums! I see you are a real cat person with a big heart. You made me chuckle - what a zoo you are dealing with! The only thing I would mention would be to watch for any real violence - scratching or biting. If that crops up I would have to say the aggressor would have to be contained in a room/basement for a while. Take care, you are awesome! Chuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts