Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My posts today are the first ones since last november..ever since some of the forums format, skin color, etc has changed. I didn't have many "add-ons" then but would like to re do my signature, add a quote. Can I do that now?
And could somebody please tell me what the kitty faces to the right mean, mine appear light blue but I have seen others where one, two or + faces are a darker blue. Is it the # of cats one has or..?
Thank-you very much!! I'm so happy with the Cat Forum, you all do such a wonderful job :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Rosalie, there haven't been any major changes here. :)

The pale blue cats indicate how many posts you have. When you get a dark blue one, it means that you have been "promoted" to a cat (instead of kitten.) Each added cat will give you a new title and indicates that you have reached another landmark.

If you want to add to or change your signature, click the word "profile," which is at the top of each page. That will take you to your private profile. When you have deleted or added what you want, make sure you go to the bottom of that page and indicate that you want to keep those changes. Welcome back! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts