Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. I followed Heidi n Q from a horse board, since I thought this would be a better place to ask cat questions. I am a 'Crazy Old Cat Lady' in training(only missing one component) I've got nine cats (not including the 4 5 day old kittens), two horses, a dog and a rabbit.

On to pictures! Alphabetically, not in the order I got them.

Angel

Badger

Dancer

Girl

Graycat

Izzy (Girl's son)

Kitty (needs name) and family

Taps

Wazzy (Girl's other son)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heidi n Q said:
Pritty, pritty, kitties! :luv

Hi, QuarterMutt! *waves* Audrey (Odd-rey?) is here, too. (furryfriends###)
Hey Heidi! Taps it the kitty I asked you about *over there*. He's slowly doing better.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leazie said:
You have a lovely kitty family. Dancer is my favorite.
She's one of my 'challenges'. She is only six pounds, rules the house and has chronic, seemingly incurable sinusitis. When I first got her (found by neighbors in a field), I had to peel the snot off her muzzle every half an hour to a hour so she could breathe long enough to get to my vet. Was on multiple antibiotics for six months to try to cure it. Now she needs 'steamed 1-2 times a week and still needs antibiotics every six months to a year to keep it knocked down to a manageable level.

I think Dancer is everyone's favorite! When I took her to the horse show, nothing bothered her, except one dog, and everybody wanted to cuddle her. Her 'Santa' photo was with a local St. Bernard rescue so she was surrounded by nearly a dozen full grown St.'s and the volunteers traded her around while we waited for the picture to be processed. The picture of her with the white background was a professional shoot in a busy pet store with a boxer rescue across the aisle from us, and the photographer took about a million pictures.

I always thought that she would make a good therapy cat in nursing homes but her owner/slave is too lazy and not committed enough. Nothing bothers her.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Quartermutt said:
Hey Heidi! Taps it the kitty I asked you about *over there*. He's slowly doing better.
Awesome! I'm glad he is doing better. I am struck by how much he reminds me of our Mister (1995-2006).

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
Welcome!

Angel is my favorite! She looks just like my grumpy Cleo. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts