Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just my second post.... Each board I try to go into leads me to this error:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'br'. Error processing resource 'http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=569'. Line 63, Position 3

</td>
--^

When I click on "refresh" it goes away and I am able to enter the board.

Does anyone know why I get this error each time?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
(hello Doodles - I have no idea how to answer your questions; I only wanted to mention that I like your name - my mother-in-law has a pomeranian (that I am very fond of ) whose name is Doodles too :D))

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
That happens to me on occasion. I'm not computer savvy enough to explain it, but I think it was a coincidence. I'm sorry you had that problem, though. Welcome to the Forum. :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
It seems to be an inexplicable error that comes with the forum software. I, myself, have never been able to re-create it, but many others get it too.

Here's a post about it, it has a tip or two that you can try to minimize the errors.

g'luck. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts