Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I am new to the forum and also new to owning a kitten! I have a 9 week old orange kitten (looks just like one of the orange ones from the top of the page). My wife and I just got the little guy last weeks ( 8 weeks old then) . He's trying to play as I'm typing this :) His name is Murphy and he's pretty good so far. I've never owned a cat before - I've only owned dogs in the past...but this cat is a pleasant change! I've done enough reading on cats so far to probably write a book...and whenever I have a question I usually search forums for a possble answer. Just figured its probably easier just to join and ask questions and hopefully answer some along the way!

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Welcome!

Little orange boys are wonderful!!

Take lots of pictures, they grow up so fast.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi and welcome! I'm a first time owner too. My little boy is 7 months old and a handful but I love him to bits! Looking forward to seeing pics of your Murphy.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Welcome! MowMow was my first cat as well, I've always had dogs. The only difference I've found with MowMOw and a dog is that I don't have to walk him three times a day. :wink

Shepherd Book is my kitten and BOY have you got some wild times ahead!

I look forward to stories and pictures of your kitten!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks guys! Yeah, the cat is a ginger that my wife picked out - not too many exciting stories yet, but with the way things are going we will have some sooner or later

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Haha thanks guys! Yeah, the cat is a ginger that my wife picked out - not too many exciting stories yet, but with the way things are going we will have some sooner or later
I'm biased but the ginger kitties are the best! Big sweet and lovable lugs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts