Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not realize how attached I get to my cat. I have had Mr. Wilson about 4 to 5 months now and I love my kitty very much. He cracks me up so much. I had always (for some strange reason) always wanted 2 pets that could name "Mr. Wilson" and "Mr. Rogers." I have always loved the idea of having "Mr. Wilson's back yard" and "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood." I had actually started out with a dog, but I ended up naming him something else and I found that I am not much of a doggie type person. I ended up finding little Tucker a family of 8 (5 children) to take on his hyper-active doggie antics.
My sister had said something to me about a litter of kittens that had been dropped off at my mom's house and that one of them was a grey tabby (my favorite color in a cat) She showed me a really cute picture of him and right away I knew I had found my Mr Wilson, uh Wilson for short. I have recently decided that "Mr. Wilson's Backyard" is all I need as Wilson has kept my very busy (Plus my apt only allows one...lol). I am reaching out to other "Cat Parents" to see how they live and to see how they work out some of the new questions that I now face. Thank You

1 - 1 of 1 Posts