Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm new here. I'm 23 and have had cats for the past 12 years. Started with two sisters, Nala and Starlight. Sadly, we had to put one down this year due to cancer. This past September, we picked up two other kittens as well. Twizzler and Skiddles (never decide on pet names when hungry).

Anyways, thats about it in a nutshell.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :patback

If you adopted Twizzler and Skiddles last September, they must be getting pretty big by now. Looking forward to pictures of all your cats.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's Nala. She's lived in my room for 4 years now. Somehow, they got fleas and she is allergic to the saliva. She lost most of her hair and was covered in bite marks. It was clear in my room though so I took her up there while she was on medication but she never left. She's fine around other people but other than her sister, she never took to other cats.

And here is one of the other two. Twizzler is on the left and Skiddles really enjoys the heated blanket. Skiddles was the runt and she is slightly smaller. She has the most energy though

And here is a video we got of Skiddles playing with a flashlight. Not sure who had the most fun here

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
You have a beautiful cat family. Welcome to Catforum. You will love it here and learn alot. Your pictures were great! We love photos too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts