Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! Ardwinna here. Our family consists of myself and my husband, two boys, and three cats. The cats are Tabitha (12-13), Cleo (7), and Dewey (4?). Dewey is the only boy cat, and he has polydactyly. There are seven toes on each front foot and six on each back foot. He also has long legs and a fat belly (round, hard fat..... not sloppy fat), so he's kind of silly looking. Tabitha is a prissy little snot. I'm pretty sure she was an Egyptian cat in a previous life. Cleo is timid and not too bright, but very sweet. The others tend to pick on her.

We lost another cat named Smokey to FIV last year. He was a sickly stray that we picked up, and we nursed him to semi-health and kept him for a little over a year before he died. I still miss him. He was a great cat.

We will be moving out of state in March, and I'm wondering how Dewey will react. He's never had to move before, as he was born right across the street from our house. We're a military family, so the other two cats have been through moving before. Tabitha doesn't handle the drive well, but Cleo is okay. I'm hoping to get them more used to the car before traveling this time.

TTFN

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Welcome, Ardwinna! I'm so glad you've joined us. We want to hear more about your babies. I'm sure Tabitha would describe herself as proud, spirited, and discriminating. Thank goodness she can't read or you'd be in real trouble! I'll join the chorus....pictures, please. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

....for the warm welcome, everyone!

Strangely enough, although I've been online and posting to bulletin boards for years now, I have no clue how to post pictures on them.

Ardwinna's not my real name. My real name is just as odd. Ardwinna is just a name I use on some forums. Ardwinna is a Celtic goddess of forests.

Yes, I'm sure Tabitha thinks quite a lot of herself. :D Really, she's a lot of fun to live with. She's very people-friendly and doesn't scare easily. Dewey is an irritable cat. He grumbles about everything. Cleo is not a complainer but she spooks easily.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
It sounds like you have some interesting cats on your hands. Welcome to the forum btw, and hope to see some pictures soon! :wink:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
New to the forum

Welcome Ardwinna and kitties.
I'm the same as you - no idea how to do all the technical stuff with the photos. But if you want to know what my cat looks like, just have a look at Faile's Cujo! I think they were separated at birth :lol:

seashell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts