Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! My name is Nancy and I just joined this forum today. I have five lovely fur children. Maggie is a long-haired Norwegian Forest Cat mix with white, brown, grey and black coloring. She is 3 years old. Maya is a long-haired Maine Coon mix with tortoiseshell coloring. She is 6 years old. Simon is my Momma's boy and he is an American Shorthair with tiger coloring. He is 6 years old. Simon was the first cat that my husband and I got when we moved in together. We had a very sweet and tiny tortoiseshell named Zoey. She was diagnosed with kidney disease in February 2010. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge this past August. She was only 5 years old. Finally, we have the baby boys: Loki and Seamus. They are just about a year old. Loki is all black except for a little white spot on his chest and a white "smiley face" on his belly. Seamus is a mitted tiger who has become extremely fat! They are both American Shorthairs.
I love my babies very much and I enjoy showing them off. I also always have a ton of questions about them and I love to learn new things. I look forward to chatting with you all. Take care!

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Nancy!

Your cats sound beautiful, can't wait to see pictures.

I'm so sorry about Zoey. :patback

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Nancy. Your cats sound lovely, although I too am sorry to hear about Zoey. Feel free to show off your little ones by posting pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts