Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Angela, I live in Amarillo Texas. I happened upon this site New Year's Day and to be honest I can't remember what I was Googling when I found it. I read some of the posts and decided it would be the place for me.

I am married to Mark and together we have 3 daughters and 3 sons from previous marriages... I suppose you could say we are the "Brady Bunch" although we don't have a cool housekeeper named Alice... heck we don't even have a housekeeper! Together we have 3 grandsons, Jordan is 4, Jesse is 3 and Kaden is 7 months tomorrow!

We have 1 cat whose name is Samantha. She is a Daddy's girl. I recently lost my cat Rowdy to FIP. He was a Momma's Boy all the way!

Anyway, I am looking forward to sharing in this community and I thank you for having me! :catmilk

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Welcome, Angela!

Looking forward to pictures of Samantha.

I'm so sorry about Rowdy. :patback

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome... I am trying to figure out how to post pictures and trying to find a picture of Samantha without Rowdy.

Thank you again for the warm welcome :)

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
We'd love to see Rowdy, too, if you'd like to share his pictures with us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yah! I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures in the forum but I figured out how to make my avatar! :O) Rowdy is on the left looking away, Samantha is on the right looking at me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Angela,

I'm from the Houston area. Samantha is beautiful and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Rowdy. I have a 5 month old black kitten named Buffy. I need to figure out how to add an avatar picture! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts