Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Sue--I live North of Grand Rapids Michigan with my husband, three cats and a 5 month old Sheltie mix puppy. I have two sons who are serving in the United States Army...one daughter living in New Jersey and one living in Georgia.I have three Grandchildren and one on the way---my oldest Grandson is almost 8 now and he has always called me "Gramma Sue"..thus the nick. I'm a 51 year old Ozzy Osbourne fan..altho I am really into alot of different styles of music....everything but Country and Opera, pretty much..I also enjoy landscaping with my husband, reading, spending time with Nature, playing on the computer, of course,running, and I HAVE been known to shop till I drop! I have no particular religeous or political affiliations...I prefer to be known as Spiritual and an Independant. I'm a people person and love to have fun and I think this would be a good time to tell everyone that I have a crazy sense of humor at times.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gramma Sue.
You gave great insight into your character and you will be a wonderful addition to this site.
You'll be hooked before you know it. :wink:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, Welcome Welcome, :D :D :D Glad you're here!

katsprat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts