Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I came across this forum while researching foods for my cats and read some very informative stuff, so I thought I'd join :) I have two cats, both were adopted as strays. Levi is about 7 yrs. old, and Lucy is about 4 yrs. old. They have both been very lovable cats and we keep them indoors (except for when they try to escape, but then we just scoop them back up and take them inside).

I am a SAHM with two little girls and live in PA. I grew up on a dairy farm but we never had indoor animals, so when I bought my own house getting an indoor cat seemed like a great idea! Levi was my "baby" before I had the girls. Yes, I was one of those crazy pet ladies that took pictures of her new kitten and told funny stories about him :) Then Lucy came along and was a scrawny, pregnant kitty and my one neighbor searched everywhere to find her a home, which is how we ended up with her.

What prompted me to start researching food here is that Levi has been having health issues that have led to weight loss. I'll post more about that in the health forum, am hoping for some input from you all, as I'm not impressed with my vet and their advice right now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts