Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I've come to this forum to try understand some of the characteristic behaviours in one of my cats that google has let me down on! I'll go post in that thread once I've been let off my 3 post leash ;)

Bit of background. Been a cat lover pretty much all my life, currently have two cats, a 16 year old Tortie and White, and a ~18 month Snow Bengal. I'm still rather surprised our oldest is still with us. She's the type of cat that goes, 'oh car, I wonder if that will be friends'. Thankfully we live on a very quiet street. But our little Bengal turned up in May last year, starving, very timid, but would climb all over you for food. She stayed around, and when it got to the winter months, we took her to the vets to see if she'd been chipped. No chip, no one had reported her missing, so we took her in. She's the most strikingly beautiful cat I've seen. Those blue eyes are incredible. I'll post some photos when I'm on my laptop.

Hope I'll see a bit more of you soon,

Hannah

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Hannah, I'm also here to try and understand my cat's behaviour. happy to see you get along so wel with your cats and good on you for taking her in!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts