Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since we introduced new people to the Animal Rescue Site at the top of the Lounge page. If you click there, you will feed a shelter animal at no charge to you! We all wish we could do more to help these animals, and this is the easiest way I know!

Please click every day, and you'll have a warm feeling in your heart. The food is provided by the sponsors, but the important thing is that you made it possible! Please join us. Many of us click every day!

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course you're a veteran! You have been clicking on the Animal Rescue Site for more than a year! You just happen to be a YOUNG veteran--of the Cat Forum and the Animal Rescue Site! :D

Join me and Rob and click. No request for your name, your email address, nothing except a click! Obviously the site keeps track of how many people visit the site, and that determines how much money the sponsors give them! It's so easy! :kittyturn

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Catlover, you are an angel!

However, although I'm not positive, I think they accept only one click per computer address. The reason I think that is because they used to give us our personal records. I guess that was too much trouble, because they no longer do that. But you have a great heart! If you click every day, and bump the thread once in a while, you will be doing a great job! Thank you for caring. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts