·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
OMGosh! They are soooo gorgeous! :luv

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They'll be 7 months on the 27th of this month. Isn't Mica's tail amazing! It's sooo long! I don't think Mo will ever grow out of his baby face. Mica likes to lick my hair in the morning... except he's really slobbery when he does it so it's pretty obnoxious. His favorite toy is a bottle cap from our water bottles, he'll sit there and stare at you when you're drinking water until you give him the cap... then the caps all disappear somewhere. Mo's favorite toys are my bobby pins, he's the talkative one and more loving one.

I love my boys so much!

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
They are beautiful and they have so much more growing to do if they're only 7mo. They're gonna be huge!

*does Mo like to curl his tail into a circle a lot? My kitty Shasta likes to do that with her tail, too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
OMG!! They are even cuter now than when they were little (if that's even possible). Mica is still my favorite though!! He is just sooooo handsome.

LOL! Mica sounds like he could be Zaya's brother. She loves liking my hair in the morning, and then starts trying to eat it, so I have to pull out half-swallowed hair - ewww.. :lol: And she loves bottles too, sits there waiting and stares at me any time I grab a water bottle - she waits for the ring though, it's her favorite toy.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
My Dylan is a Maine coon :D

Your babies have soooo much growing to do still. Can't wait to see them fully grown :luv
Dylan likes to lick a lot too. He used to suck my thumb but I had to stop him doing it because he got sooo possesive over my hands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts